Shipping and delivery
All the products on our website are handmade to order so please allow 3 to 14 business days for items to be dispatched. If you have a set date for your order please contact us and we will do our best to have your items ready in time for your special occasion. Please allow a further 1 to 2 days for delivery in the UK – International orders may take up to 4 weeks. During our busy periods our turnaround time may take up to 14 days. All orders are beautifully packaged in boxes and sent with a signature required.
Orders will be posted to the address given at time of payment – if you enter an incorrect address please send us a message so we can rectify the mistake. Please be aware that you are responsible for any import fees, duties, declared value fees or taxes based on your individual countries specific import laws. If you wish to upgrade to priority shipping or insure your package please contact us before placing an order to arrange payment. By purchasing our products you are agreeing to these terms.
- You have 14 days to return an order after receiving it.
- Items MUST be returned in original packaging.
- If you change your mind, or the product you received is not what you expected please contact us before returning the item.
- You will cover the cost of the return unless we have agreed otherwise.
- Custom-made or bespoke items cannot be returned.
- If you have any questions, please contact us.
- If you wish to make a return, send us an email containing your name, address, order number and a specification of the item(s) the return relates to.
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred by items during the return shipment. We therefore strongly recommend that you send the products well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide us with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as “RETURNED GOODS” to avoid any Customs charges. We are not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
- If the product or packaging is used or damaged, we reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the product.
If the product is for a child, please use all combs, garlands and grips with adult supervision. DO NOT leave your child unattended while wearing any of our creations as some may contain small parts which may be removed and cause chocking if swallowed. Do not let your child sleep wearing our hair accessories. You assume full responsibility for the safety of your child.